- Admissions are handled by individual centres. Parents can visit the centre to get an admission form.
- Admissions are done at first come, first serve basis, provided there are seats available at the centre.
It is a transparent process and there is no admission test / assessment.
- We follow strict age criterion for our classes
- Beginners (a parent toddler programme)- 1 to 2 years old
- Playgroup – 2 to 3 years old
- Nursery – 3 to 4years old
- Prep I – 4 to 5 years old
- Prep II – 5 to 6 years old
- Admissions can be taken during the following months
- Between March to August for the academic year in session.
- Mid term admission will be open from September to November.
- Post November, admission can only be taken for the next academic year.
- Other essential information
- We follow 1: 12 educator to child ratio.
- We have strict guidelines around child safety, health and hygiene.
- All our educators and support staff are trained in early child care.
- Transport is managed and provided by the individual centres as per the Government’s transport guidelines.